Thursday, October 05, 2006

Clouds...linings...all that stuff

I was struggling for a while. But I learned by talking with the Elders in my Zone that everything will be okay. I thought of a sky I saw here. Half the sky was blue, and the other half was dark clouds. But where the two halves met, was the brightest silver lining. Before the mission, I was in the blue sky. I was happy content. But now I must be the bright silver lining, close to the dark clouds because that is Satan trying to get us down.
I wish I could explain more fully what that means to me. But I know that the brightnesss comes from the Son and His Atonement, and it is where Satan will fight the hardest to overcome the blue sky. He won´t win if we don´t let Him. He knows our potential just as God does, but God will lead us through. All good things come from God. If it´s not good, it´s not and we don´t need it.

No comments: