Saturday, May 15, 2010

I don't know yet...

I've been thinking about a lot of things lately. One, when I got home from my mission in Argentina, I remember how amazing the Wasatch Mountains looked and how colorful the valley was. When I got home from my visit to the UK I remember thinking that in Utah, even green is brown. This really is a desert.

Also, I've been thinking about communication. You see, I have a friend and I'm sure I hurt his feelings because he hasn't written to me in weeks and I haven't been around to answer the phone when he calls. That last bit is not intentional. But I don't have any words to console him if that's what he's looking for. We are friends because we choose to be. That won't change for my end. But I have no feelings of sorrow or regret and don't know why it is I keep wondering if he would write to me if I said I was sorry. I don't know what I would be apologizing for. I guess I have to wait for him to want to write to me.

Oh, and Iron Man 2 was pretty good. It's on the library list.

No comments: