Sunday, May 16, 2010

Is it enough?

I want to tell you, "Thank you," for coming back. I want to tell you, "Welcome home. I've missed you," since you were gone for so long. I want to tell you, "I love you," just because I do. You mean so much to me and I'm sorry if I don't tell you enough. You are dear to me. Your presence means a lot to me. I miss you when you aren't here.

I want to be there for you forever. When you leave the house I always say, "I love you! Be safe!" Because it is not my place to stand next to you with a sword and shield so we can fight the enemy together. My place for now is to wait for you to come back so you can tell me how the battle went and I can keep that trust in my heart.

You work so hard. I try to hard to support you. I just hope that my being there for you is enough because I don't know what else to do.I do my best at this small thing. I can only be here and tell you, "Welcome home. I love you!"

No comments: