Saturday, May 15, 2010

On feeling deeply...

I don't know if I've ever talked about this with anyone. But I don't feel deeply. I don't have ... maybe it would be better to say that I have never felt an emotion deeply enough to motivate me. Everything I have done, accomplished in my life to this point has been from a sense of duty to someone of a higher rank than me or to an institution that I have committed to. But now that I don't have one of those in my life, I find it hard to move. I have never felt an emotion deep enough to motivate me, to make me move. Not for my family, not for my friends, and certainly not for myself.

I have never felt an emotion deep enough to motivate me. I wonder which emotion it could be... What does it feel like? This feeling called "Passion". . .

No comments: