Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Letter from September 4th, 2006

Hey Everyone! Thanks for the letters! How is school for all?

Stories: The Spirit-So usually, I feel the Spirit as a peaceful thing. It's nice, calm, etc. But one night we were teaching an old couple a few things about how the family can be together forever, and I just got so excited! I have never felt that way before, nor that way since. I hope to have it again soon. That is the active faith that I have been searching for. Peace is the best, but being excited motivates you to do more and you love the people because you can feel and see what blessings are in store for them if they accept this gospel.

Airplane man-So we were golping, the usual plan for the day here, and we knocked on this door and I don't think the man who answered was all there, because he started talking about how the plane leaves at four and there are two seats in the back. We said gracias and left. We busted up laughing! It was so funny!

Cute story: So there's a recent convert family that we visit. They are so cute! Their 3 year old calls me Hermana Mas (pronounced Moss) because he can't say the whole thing. It is so cute! Well, that's all for the blog this week.

Keep writing! Love bunches!

No comments: