Tuesday, August 29, 2006

“I think we should decide now-just so we´re ready when the time comes!”

We are working in a ward on the outskirts of Madryn and it is totally awesome. The people here love us so much, but we are now working to gain their trust. We hardly ever teach a second lesson here.

Language wise, I can pretty much understand the gist of what people are saying, but I seriously need to start speaking more. My companion, Hna. Evans, is from California. She and I get along great!

My area is beautiful and we went to the caves where the Welsh people first lived when they arrived and settled here in the 1800s. It was totally fun! We went as a zone. My zone has 6 Elders and us Hermanas.

We had Mission Conference this week. I loved it! It was all in Spanish and I could understand everything. That was such a blessing, as were all of your emails!
I look forward to letters too, but it is impossible to write letters back. Therefore, my blogged update will have to be my letters to my friends. Sorry! Hope to hear from you all!

Funny story-I have strange dreams and sometime this week in one of my dreams, my companion and I were having a conversation, by moving our sleeping bags. It was kind of like signal fires or something. It was so funny! Oh, and I do have a bed. My sleeping bag is my covers, because we don´t have blankets.

More next week! Love all always!

No comments: