Tuesday, August 22, 2006

This is April! I made it to Argenitna!

After L.A. we flew to Lima. I didn´t sleep, but everyone else did. After our layover there, we flew to Argentina. Once we got here, we went to the temple! It was marvelous! I was really dirty though. Then that afternoon, we flew to Neuquen! It was beautiful! I love it here!

We spent a night at the mission home and a day of instruction. That night we left by bus to our areas. I am here serving on the coast just below the Valdez Peninsula in a beautiful place called Puerto Madryn (yes it is Welsh!) They have the most beautiful dogs here! I love it! My companion is Hermanna Evans from California. She has helped me so much!

I have loved everything I have eaten here. I don´t remember what anything is called, but I have liked it. We walk a lot and golp a ton. (Golpear=to knock doors, or in our case stand outside the gate and clap.)

We´ve been fodged a lot. (fallar=juked) That hasn´t bothered me surprisingly enough. I love the people. We are teaching mostly Bolivians right now. The branch is small, but the people are wonderful. I don´t have a district, but my zone has some great Elders. Elder Coon is funny and Elder White already has 2 little girlfriends. (smiley) I don´t know the other Elders well yet.

Here we greet each other with ¿Como anda? (how´s it going?) I keep saying ¡Que onda! (what a wave!) LOL! It´s awesome! I look forward to mail Mondays (since that´s the only time I´ll get to do it.

Hope to hear from you all!

Love always,
April Vay

ps. Matt. 11:28-30

No comments: