Thursday, April 08, 2010

These days...

I woke up this morning with one thing in mind: edit stories. And I completed that task for today long before lunch. I ate lunch and watched a little tv. I hate daytime tv. And after that was done, I didn't know what to do with myself. I could edit some more I thought, but I didn't want to spend the day at the computer again. I needed to get out. To get away to somewhere...else. So I took a walk to the park and sat on the grass for a while before I walked back and got on the computer again.

To be honest, I was going to use this blog more frequently than I do. I was going to tell you all about how I am doing now that I'm home from my mission. But it's already been 3 years.

Now, I've graduated from college. I've applied for work and continue to practice my editing skills on the stories my friends and family members send me. I love it!

Because it's days like this, with the wind and the sun, that you just need to take the time away from the noise and fill your soul with peace for even five minutes so you can get through the rest of the day.

No comments: