Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Letter from Wednesday, Nov 15th, 2006

Happy Birthday Kelly! Happy Birthday Heath! I love you! Happy Birthday to other November Birthdays that I forgot!

Hey all! Thanks for the letters and emails! I got emails from Mom, Cori, and Alex this week and letters from Mom, Dad, Grandparents Madsen (Thanks for the story, Grandpa! I loved it!), Maxine, and Diane! Thanks all for the mail and news! Keep writing and for the rest of you, I hope to hear from you soon! Thanks for the vitamins and chocolate and the shirt! They arrived safely! And the pictures! Man, everyone is getting so big! I love it! I love you so much!

This week has been great! My companion is Hna. Rodriguez from Texas. She is the exact opposite of Hna. Evans and we are getting along just fine. Hna. Evans is in Neuquen for her last area, and Hna. Rodriguez is on her last transfer. She’s so trunky, it’s hilarious!

My investigators are doing well. Teresa is still progressing and she has desires to get married now. Carolina is doing well. I still need to talk to Maria about testimonies, and we are getting set up for many family home evenings. I’m looking forward to this week. Next week, p-day should be back to normal. Pres. Cook has a leadership meeting with a lot of the Elders so P-day was Wednesday. I’ll be back to Mondays soon.

Microwaves don’t exist for us missionaries, but they do for a few people in Argentina. It is very rare to find a microwave or a vacuum here.

I can’t think of anything else to write for this week. Life is good and the work goes on. More next week. Love all forever.

No comments: