Monday, November 27, 2006

Letter from Monday November 27th, 2006

Hey all! Thanks for letters from Grandparents Harris, Diane, Mom, Dad, and Kelly! Thanks for the emails from Noelle, Alex, Mom, and Maxine! I always look forward to mail of all sorts. It is the highlight of P-day! I’m glad everyone is doing well and getting better! Keep up the good work! Thanks for your love and prayers! Happy Late Thanksgiving!

So this week was pretty good. Most of our investigators need to get married still, and we are working toward that end slowly. Marcela and Milton didn’t go to church on Sunday, but they had a party on Saturday night. (Here in Argentina, parties last all night long.) We’ll visit them some time this week.

We refound a lady named Itati! She is so cool! We taught her lesson one and we’ll move on to the next one. She is a widow. One of her sons is studying tourism and is learning English. I always feel good visiting her.

Funny story of the week… It was Thanksgiving, and Hna. Rodriguez and I were climbing up a hill to our next appointment. I was slowing down and Hna. Rodriguez starts pushing me up the hill saying, “come on. Keep going.” I busted up laughing because at that moment I thought of Aristocats, “Am I going to fast for you Edgar?” The only reason I made it up the hill was because Hna. Rodriguez pushed me. I was laughing too hard to have made it on my own.

I think that’s it for this week. Hna. Rodriguez and I are getting along great! I love being with her. I also can’t believe that this transfer is half over. Time sure flies when you are “in a hurry to get things done. I rush and rush…all I really gotta do is live and die, but I’m in a hurry and don’t know why.” Love all and hope to hear from you all soon! Loves and zoots and warm fuzzies to share with everyone! Chao!

No comments: