Monday, January 29, 2007

Letter from Jan 29, 2007

Thank you all so much for your love and prayers! Thanks for keeping me up to date too. I haven’t had time to read the letters yet so I will try to answer questions next week if I remember.

This week is transfers and I am leaving my lovely home in Puerto Madryn to serve up north in Zapala, Neuquen. My new companion will be Hna. Riquelme. We’ll see how it all goes. Transfers are today, as well as P-day so we’ve been all over the place.

Cool things of the week. I spent time with my favorite people here in Madryn (Jay, Marcela, Milton, Tobias). They all went to church too! Jay even brought a friend! That was so cool! These people are such examples for me. I can’t think of anything else to share with y’all for the week. I need to finish getting ready to leave. We are going to spend the day with Jay and Marcela and Milton!

No comments: