Saturday, June 17, 2006

Letter from June 14th 2006

Hello all, I'm doing well. My first day has been busy and I'm really really tired. It's almost time for district song & prayer yea! The hermanna's here are so wonderful!

I have so much to do before bed, but I'm excited for class tomorrow. My companion is Hermanna Orquiz. She reminds me a lot of Sam. I think we'll be great friends.

I found out why I'm here (in the MTC) until August. The advanced are here 3 weeks, intermediate are her for 8-9 weeks (longer if there are visa problems.) The beginner for 12 weeks (I'm so glad I'm not here that long!)

Well, I better go. I haven't even read my scriptures at all today and really need to shower and write in my journal. Well, I'm sure you all wanted to know that, but there you have it, in writing.

Love you all, Hermanna April Madsen.

No comments: